The new Optima offering from Profile 22 includes all the you would expect to see within a product upgrade, and some changes which take the it to a whole new level. It’s a complete system, fully integrated and it’s thermal performance is outstanding.
Optima is produced using state of the art equipment and tooling to guarantee exceptional quality and high environmental standards. It’s a system designed for everyone who uses it; for homeowners, architects, facilities managers, construction professionals, window fitters and fabricators.
Put quite simply, Optima is better all round;
Better insulated: with more chambers, Optima offers excellent thermal performance. The 6- chambered outerframe and 5-chambered sash can also be used with RCM inserts to increase the number of insulating chambers.
Better ancillaries: an extensive range of cills, baypoles, accessories and packers which allow everything you need to complete a project.
Better choice: with the widest choice of glazing options on the market, you have more ways to offer affordable and energy-efficient windows.
Better protection: Revolutionary, optional centre seals to the outerframe and sash give outstanding insulation and weather protection.
Engineered to be Better
- Deeper drainage channels carry water away quickly and improve weather performance.
- A central Eurogroove gives superior security and strength.
- Deep add-on legs allow extra tolerance during frame installation.
- Strategic, local wall thickening for better screw and hardware retention.
- Secure bead system passes security tests without glazing clips and is ready for proposed enhancements to PA S24.
- 10mm overlap for improved weatherability.
- Narrower frame for more light and improved solar gain.